About ALS Manitoba
ALS Society of Manitoba was founded in 1980 for persons with ALS/MND, their families, friends and other interested parties. Over the years, the Society has helped clients and their families, by providing information and support. As our organization continues to grow, we are able to offer a more client-service based program which helps those living with ALS/MND maintain independence and make informed decisions about their care. Our mandate is to make a difference in the lives of those living with ALS/MND every day.
Improved quality of life for all people affected by ALS/MND.
Helping Our People Every way we can by:
- Investing in Research
- Providing Client Services
The ALS Society of Manitoba’s core values define what the Society believes in being:
- Respectful – We respect the rights of people impacted by ALS/MND to live with dignity and make their own decisions.
- Responsible & Ethical – We commit to continuous improvement, accountability and sharing of knowledge.
Services of ALS Society of Manitoba
- Brummitt Feasby ALS House
- Children, Youth and Young Adult’s Program
- Client Services Coordinators
- Emergency Response Information Kit (ERIK)
- Equipment Lending Program
- LVR (Breathing Bag) Program
- Resource Library
- Support Groups
- Tube Feeding Bag Program
- Volunteer Family Advocate Friend (VFAF) Program