Thank you for your support of the ALS Society of Manitoba. We are committed to improving the quality of life of ALS/MND patients, their families and caregivers.
What does your donation support?
The ALS Society of Manitoba is committed to improving the quality of life for people living with ALS/MND. Through your donation we are able to continue and enhance the following services and programs of the ALS Society of Manitoba:
- Brummitt-Feasby ALS House
- Children’s Program
- Client Services Coordinators
- Emergency Response Information Kit (ERIK)
- Equipment Lending Program
- LVR (Breathing Bag) Program
- Resource Library
- Support Groups
- Tube Feeding Bag Program
- Volunteer Family Advocate Friend (VFAF) Program
Important Note for Online Donations
Please note that an official tax receipt will be issued under the cardholder’s name. The Income Tax Act does not permit us to issue tax receipts to anyone other than the donor (the person whose name is on the credit card).
This will mean that if a donation was made by an individual using a corporate credit card, then the company’s name as displayed on the credit card will be used as the “donor name” listed on the Canadian tax receipt, as required by the CRA. Nevertheless, the individual’s first & last name, entered during the donation or registration process, will still be listed in their donor/participant profile and in all reports.
Other Ways to Send Your Donation
- Mail – Download donation form. Mail the cheque and the completed donation form to: ALS Society of Manitoba, 2A – 1717 Dublin Avenue, Winnipeg MB R3H 0H2. or email to email@example.com . Cheque should be payable to the ALS Society of Manitoba.
- Fax – Download donation form and fax to 204-837-9023
- For gift-in-kind equipment donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-866-718-1642
There is a tax credit of 20% on your initial $200 donation. This means your $200 donation cost you only $160. After the initial $200 donation, the tax credit will be at 43.7%. This means that every donation (after the initial $200) will cost you only $56.30.