Monthly Giving Program
The ALS Society of Manitoba is committed to improving the quality of life for people living with ALS. Through your gifts we are able to continue and enhance the services and programs of the ALS Society of Manitoba.
How our Monthly Giving Program works?
- Determine the amount of your monthly gift
- You have 3 options to arrange your monthly gift:
- Do it online – Donate now.
- Send post dated cheques to the ALS Society of Manitoba office
- Monthly deduction from your credit card
- Complete the Monthly Giving Donation form to set-up your options
Benefits of Monthly Giving:
- You will receive your annual donation tax receipt every December of each year. By doing this, the administrative cost of the Society is reduced and more funds are directed to the cause of the Society.
- You can cancel your direct donation anytime simply through a phone call or a written notice or email to the ALS Society of Manitoba.
- Through the monthly giving program you are able to budget and spread your donation throughout the year and support the programs of the Society. You allow the Society to plan and implement programs effectively.
For inquiries or other options please contact email@example.com or phone 204-831-1510.
Whether large or small, your gift is much needed and appreciated – every dollar makes a difference.